SXSW 2007

This is my travel blog. It started as a way for people to keep up with my trip to Australia to watch the 2006/7 Ashes series, and continued with my trip to SXSW 2007 in Austin, Texas, and Las Vegas in March '07.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Goodbye Adelaide! Not too many fond memories I'm afraid, nothing to do with the place of course, which is beautiful, but more to do with what happened at the Oval on Tuesday (of which we shall not speak).
I spent yesterday down at Glenelg beach, just reading and chilling out. Moz has been on various tours, yesterday and today - drinking I think (no, sorry, make that fact finding wine tours!)
For our last evening in Adelaide we went out for a meal in North Adelaide where there are loads of restaurants. I thought "When in Rome" so had a kangaroo steak (and chips or course) which was excellent. A sort of mixture between pork and beef.
We check out today, and have some free time to spend around town - I think we are going to see the Bradman collection which is not far from the hotel. Then we catch the Ghan train to Alice Springs - That will be our home from home for the next 24 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home